Work / Project List
Please contact us on Face Book Messenger for Maintenance questions
**WE NEED HELP FOR THE THURSDAY NIGHT 3D SHOOTS! Signup sheets are in the club or on the 3D checkin table on Thursday nights. **
!! THE YEAR IS ALMOST OVER! There is only a few months left in the year to get your works hours in. If you still need work hours please check with a board member or in the club on the work board and see what needs to be done. We need everyone’s support to keep the club going !!
We will also need help setting up and taking down our 3D weekend shoots. if your abl to help pleas contact Marty Yonkey (for friday Aug 20 setup) or Dan Reed.
Here is a list of other tasks needed to be completed each week:
- Cardboard needs to be cut for SVAA, MAA and NFAA Shoots.
- Range must be swept*-**, mopped**, and have scuff marks removed**
- Lobby must be swept*-** and mopped**
- Bathrooms need to be cleaned*-**
- Dusting in all areas and windows
- Exterior needs to be picked up to the best of the weather’s ability
* After League shoots
**After each Tournament shoot