Work / Project List
Please contact us on Face Book Messenger for Maintenance questions
**We are in need of someone with experience to dig up and repair our septic tank.**
!! We need help running the Thursday Night 3-D Shoots! These shoots help to maintain our 3-D target herd and is a great way to get in work hours. If interested in helping please contact Dan Reed !!
With summer starting outdoor grounds maintenance will be a priority. Any help with this can go a long way in keeping the grounds clear and safe for our members and guests.
Here is a list of other tasks needed to be completed each week:
- Cardboard needs to be cut for the Saginaw Valley Shoots
- Range must be swept*-**, mopped**, and have scuff marks removed**
- Lobby must be swept*-** and mopped**
- Bathrooms need to be cleaned*-**
- Dusting in all areas and windows
- Exterior needs to be picked up to the best of the weather’s ability
* After League shoots
**After each Tournament shoot